Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Readers are already talking!!!

I'm so excited about the feedback I'm getting from my readers. One fan was afraid to start the new book because she knew, once started, she wouldn't be able to put it down and she didn't have time to read. Another said it was like reading "Nancy Drew for grown-ups" then she amended it to "Nancy Drew marries a Hardy Boy!" (Those are the stories I cut my mystery-teeth on as a young lass.) Another one read the first book then she recommended her friend contact me and request both books. Cool. Of course, my family members have to like my books! But, seriously, they tell me it has nothing to do with their relationship to me.

If you like mysteries that are cozy and clean, exciting and funny, interesting and somewhat true... then order this new Summer Winter Mystery. A man who recently purchased the first and the second books together asked me what "Summer Winter Mystery" meant... I replied... You'll have to read the book and find out...

To all of Summer's fans... Enjoy the read as Summer is back and she's hotter than ever!

And don't you just adore the cover?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

NYC: Murder Brooklyn Style

NYC: Murder Brooklyn Style
Dang this copyrighted stuff! Couldn't get rid of the red face!

NYC: A Mission To Die For

NYC: A Mission To Die For