Monday, May 16, 2011

Cold and Windy... May?

I'm looking out my office window at the gray sky, the trees nearly bending to the ground and feeling the chill as it leaks in through my window. I've got on long pants, closed toe shoes and a sweater! It's the middle of May, for Pete's sake. But, who can argue with Mother Nature and win? It could be so much worse. So, I'm not complaining just observing.

However, the good news is that Summer is really on it's way. Both literally and figuratively. My book is first edited. Yup! First go around, I'm happy to report, is done and stamped as "approved". Now, the second begins as my readers read the pages and find all the errors I have missed or made. I think the story is sound. The comma's -- now that's another issue altogether.

So, here's to good friends who know grammar, writing, and good story-telling. Press on. Summer Awaits.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you with this development. I absolutly loved reading your pages, I was so into it that I kept marking and going to town. I cannot wait to see what you bring next to Smash Group!

    ReplyDelete

NYC: Murder Brooklyn Style

NYC: Murder Brooklyn Style
Dang this copyrighted stuff! Couldn't get rid of the red face!

NYC: A Mission To Die For

NYC: A Mission To Die For