Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pre ordered Sales

I'm picking up my books this morning. Boxes and Boxes of books will be hand trucked to my SUV. It's raining here so I'm glad my truck is covered. Can't have those boxes with its book and more books being damaged now can we.

The first orders will go out as ordered. My sister Linda was the first to buy. Hers will be in the mail tomorrow. Newell Turner will be next and then the LaFleur's books will be shipped... Right next to the Smith's... the list goes on. You've got to know that where ever I am, I will be selling books. Stop by my house, come to the book launch (check or cash only please), meet me in the store, or stop me in the street.

Books, books, and more books. And lots of laughs, mystery, and intrigue... did I mention laughs?????

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so exciting. I cannot wait for the day I can read book 2 of your fabulous series. Congrats, my dear friend

    ReplyDelete

NYC: Murder Brooklyn Style

NYC: Murder Brooklyn Style
Dang this copyrighted stuff! Couldn't get rid of the red face!

NYC: A Mission To Die For

NYC: A Mission To Die For